<$BlogRSDURL$>

  Monday, November 08, 2004

Yay, me!

This is, I believe, the fifth time this has ever happened:

***** Hand History for Game 1154113788 *****
$2/$4 Hold'em - Monday, November 08, 12:40:42 EDT 2004
Table Bad Beat Jackpot #971356 (Real Money)
Seat 6 is the button
Total number of players : 10 
Seat 7: LordGeznikor ( $164.75 )
Seat 6: Kaboomy ( $146 )
Seat 10: VIIXIXXI ( $64 )
Seat 1: play___moni ( $81.5 )
Seat 8: ksenzee ( $88 )
LordGeznikor posts small blind [$1].
ksenzee posts big blind [$2].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to LordGeznikor [  A K ]
toughtobeat1 folds.
VIIXIXXI calls [$2].
play___moni raises [$4].
Kaboomy calls [$4].
LordGeznikor calls [$3].
ksenzee calls [$2].
VIIXIXXI calls [$2].
** Dealing Flop ** [ Q, 4, J ]
LordGeznikor bets [$2].
ksenzee folds.
VIIXIXXI folds.
play___moni calls [$2].
Kaboomy calls [$2].
** Dealing Turn ** [ 4♠ ]
LordGeznikor bets [$4].
play___moni calls [$4].
Kaboomy folds.
** Dealing River ** [ T ]
LordGeznikor bets [$4].
play___moni calls [$4].
LordGeznikor shows [ A, K ] Royal Flush.
play___moni doesn't show [ A, J♠ ] two pairs, jacks and fours.
LordGeznikor wins $39.5 from  the main pot  with Royal Flush.

Yay, me!

  Comments:

Why wouldn't you re-raise preflop?
 
Arguable. I didn't because I'd be out of position for the rest of the hand, and to disguise the strength of my hand, and dammit, whenever I make it three bets with AK I end up missing.
 

  Post a Comment