<$BlogRSDURL$>

  Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Notes on Weeks 23 & 24 (the boringest weeks ever)

Both weeks were about +$450 weeks, and both weeks were mostly boring. I hit a stride, it seemed, at the $3/$6, so that I was hitting right about expectation over that period. Hopefully that continues.

The biggest difference between these two weeks and previous weeks is that I've actually been playing during prime time for Party, that is, between 8 and 11 Eastern time (with overlap at each end, of course), probably six hours a day on average. The less-than-stellar quality of play at this time usually makes my day a pretty easy one. Not always a winning one, but variance happens.

My previous post mentioned my tournament score on Sunday, which was nice, but unfortunately I gave that all back in buyins for other tourneys. The day I did most of that, I had a huge day on the ring games, so I finished the day even, although if you subtracted the tournament play it simply would have been huge.

That's about all I can truly say about the last two weeks. I'm having a shitty day today, suckout city, but that happens, and I'm not down to dire straits yet. Or Steely Dan, either.

  Comments:

  Post a Comment