<$BlogRSDURL$>

  Tuesday, May 11, 2004

No, I don't know when I'm going to Vegas

Someone asked, so I'll update on when I'm going to Vegas:

I don't know.

I expect it to be in the next couple of weeks, but I'm going with my sister and her husband, and they're waiting for a big check from my brother-in-law's former employer. They expected it last week, and now they're expecting it at the end of this week, but if you read between the lines of what they say, it might not be 'til the week after.

The only good thing about this is that it might mean that I'm in Vegas during The Final Event of the WSOP. Not that I'm likely to participate, but who knows, enter a satellite on a whim, and anything could happen.

I'll post more when I know more, but right now, I know nothing.

Weeks Thirteen and Fourteen Wrapups (together at last!) coming soon.

  Comments:

  Post a Comment