<$BlogRSDURL$>

  Monday, May 24, 2004

Five and Alive?

I tried five tables (one on PartyPoker, four on Intertops) for the first time, last night. Truly, it wasn't much different than four tables, as far as the amount of attention I had to give to each table. But on four of the five, I lost money. I don't know, yet, if I was just running bad (I am running bad), or five tables really is too much.

But five didn't give me a brain aneurism, which four tables nearly did the first time I tried that. So maybe, finally, I have this game on autopilot.

[Edited:] The point of this post was simply "I tried five tables, I lost money but I didn't pop a vein." But wow, it's been a long time since I've seen a post with so little literary merit. There are some blogs I no longer read because they're written like the first two paragraphs of this entry. Let's see if I can parody those blogs:

after school i went and had some wendys, and then i started pp 4 some holdem action ... i got my aa busted four times but i still made 1.80, damn i love the fish ... theirs a tournament i want in 2night at 8, the $33 is kind of steep but the top prize is like three grand, so wish me luck ... my buddy asked me when u gonna win some real doe, i told him when r u gonna play against me? lol, he thinks im a bad player, but hes afraid to play me, the coksucker ...

Actually, there is a blog I have in mind with that parody, but even he's not that bad. I don't want to be either, though, and so when I only have a quick point, from now on I will post the quick point without any halfhearted embellishment, and be done with it. Promise.

  Comments:

  Post a Comment