<$BlogRSDURL$>

  Monday, March 15, 2004

Wow, I'm a robot!

Thanks to Dave for the following link. It turns out, I'm Bender:


Which Colossal Death Robot Are You?

Wow, I'm Playing Poker!

I've got to give out thanks to Hdouble for suggesting three tables at once, rather than my usual two. It makes it even easier than usual to fold marginal hands, and when you're running well (like I am today) it results in a huge day. As I write this I'm up $86, $57.50, and $251, after closing a broken table up $106.50. I needed it, though; I've only posted one other win this week, the one at the Trump I already mentioned. And, even though today looks like I'll post more than a $500 win, I'll still end the week a bit down.

Of course, the cards are hitting me pretty hard. (Or, maybe it just seems like more big hands, since I'm playing more hands.)

I've got to mention PokerTracker's latest patch—if you haven't downloaded it yet, do it. They let you export statistics on your opponents out into PartyPoker's (or others') notes file, so that you can see at a glance how well your opponents play, if you've played them before. I only just started doing this manually, but doing it automatically saves a LOT of time. (No, I wasn't ignoring this information before, but it's difficult to set up the "game time" windows for multiple tables and keep the data current.)